A Core Wardrobe for any age:
Lately, I’ve been reminding single ladies how important it is to have a functioning wardrobe outside of their business work suits. Some are left a bit uncertain and really don’t know where to start when it comes to shopping for “Date Attire” that is casual chic. This is why I’m recommending the following items that every woman should purchase sooner then later.
1. The Daria Faux Leather Pant from Aritzia-a must have and can be dressed up or dressed down for any occasion.
2. Distressed Denim-Mendocino has some great selections. The Classic Boyfriend jeans by day and the skinny jean for night wear.
3. White Blouse-disheveled and comfortable yet still classy.
4. Grey Cashmere Sweater-paired great with shorts or over a spring dress.
5. The Boyfriend Jacket-dressy and a great jacket to pair with shorts or a longer dress for a dressy evening.
6. Moto Jacket-every girl should be able to rock a great faux leather biker jacket.
7. The Rocker Shirt-great for afternoon workouts with your date or matched with distressed denim for brunch dates.
8. The White T-Perfect with shorts, under a grey sweater and can be matched with almost anything.
9. The White Runner-Adias Sam Smith’s great for venturing around the city and a streetstyle favorite.
10. 4 Types of Shoes-The Nude Pump, Metalic Pump, Strapy Black heel, Block head heel, all paired perfectly with a statement handbag.
These all are classic items that never go out of style and will allow you to jump into spring/summer dates with confidence and beauty.